i am going to kill the air myself

it will be fine
when i said that it got worse when you were gone
it was thinking of something else
my heart is in a balloon and my stomach is in a balloon
and my head is in a balloon
i was thinking of the bird that flew into a balloon's basket
hard so that it actually flew inside the basket
and it got trapped there and confused and everyone felt sorry
for the basket and not the bird who had to stay in that basket
‘s head. i felt like crying at your door and begging you
to come out and that felt good because i've never had a real life
i like to feel like i am about to do something that i would have done
and so become another balloon and not just that i’m confusing
myself with another balloon but i actually am that other balloon

today i saw a watch made out of a silver dollar and it reminded me of you
because you wear a watch too.

there is air in me right now